Emergency Medical Services Cotton Fabric by Sykel-Heather Ground 911 Rescue
- Calculated at Checkout
- Product Type:
Swatch - 4" x 4" (includes free shipping)
Quarter Yard - 9" x 43", sold as individual cuts
- A Qty Of 1 Quarter Yard ships as 1 individual piece measuring 9" X 43"
- A Qty Of 2 Quarter Yards ships as 2 individual pieces, each measuring 9" X 43"
- A Qty Of 3 Quarter Yards ships as 3 individual pieces, each measuring 9" X 43"
Fat Quarter - 18" x 21", sold as individual cuts
- A Qty Of 1 Quarter Yard ships as 1 individual piece measuring 18" x 21"
- A Qty Of 2 Quarter Yards ships as 2 individual pieces, each measuring 18" x 21"
- A Qty Of 3 Quarter Yards ships as 3 individual pieces, each measuring 18" x 21"
Full Yard - 43" wide, cut as one long continuous piece
- A Qty Of 1 Yard ships as 1 piece measuring 36" X 43"
- A Qty Of 2 Yard ships as 1 piece measuring 72" X 43"
- A Qty Of 3 Yard ships as 1 piece measuring 108" X 43"
Officially Licensed Police Department Cotton Fabrics by Sykel!
Made from 100% Cotton, 911 EMS Rescue cotton fabrics are perfect for quilting, accessories, bags, decor, face masks, and even apparel! This high-quality cotton material is 43 inches wide and can be purchased in swatches, fat quarters, quarter yards, and full yards in lengths up to 10 yards. If ordering more than one yard, fabric will arrive in one continuous piece.
NOTE: This fabric is not approved for children's sleepwear. The licenses for these official products are for personal use only, not for resale. Manufacturing of any finished product for resale is prohibited.
- Width 43”
- Weight: Lightweight
- County of Origin: Korea
- Content: 100% Cotton
- Care: Machine Wash, Cold; Tumble Dry, Low; Use Cool Iron. Do Not Bleach.
We accept returns within 30 days of receipt of your order. All returns must be in new, uncut, unused condition. Items deemed unusable will be returned to purchaser at their expense and no refund will be issued.
Simply return the item(s) via a track-able method to:
COLLEGE FABRIC STORE RETURNS
200 Rodeo Dr.
Edgewood, NY 11717
Be sure to include your packing slip with the correct return code filled out. Since lost return shipments are the responsibility of the customer, be sure to obtain a tracking number from the courier for the return shipment. PLEASE NOTE THAT RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% RESTOCKING FEE. The restocking fee will be deducted from your total refund. You can expect to receive your refund within 1-2 weeks of us receiving your returned items. Original shipping charge(s) are not eligible for refund. Questions about your return? Call us at 1-866-531-1773 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handling time is the time needed to select and package your item for pick up by the carrier (i.e. USPS or UPS). A long handling time generally indicates that an item will need to be manufactured prior to delivery or is on back order.
Most orders leave our warehouse within 1-2 business day. The time it takes to receive your package varies depending on the shipping carrier, but our standard shipping time is 3-5-days, meaning you will receive your package within 5-10 business days.
In some cases, orders with multiple items are shipped in multiple packages. These are called partial shipments. In this instance, items will ship from more than one shipping facility. You will receive notification when this occurs. Although multiple packages are being shipped, you will have only one shipping charge.